Supervisor, Intake & Insurance Verification
Position Purpose: Manage the work flow of the image indexing, intake prep and/or insurance verification teams and ensure quality output. Assist with developing and administering all training related to the department as well as performing quality audits.
- Supervise the daily tasks and manage workflow of the image indexing, intake prep and/or insurance verification teams ensuring performance standards are met
- Serve as the point of contact for all questions or issues related to image indexing, intake prep and/or insurance verification
- Provide reports, statistics and status to management
- Assist in the development and implementation of training manuals
- Perform quality audits, evaluate performance and assist with group and individual training to employees
- Identify gaps or improvements in processes, recommend solutions and implement changes
- Manage workload effectively to ensure department is meeting performance standards
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent experience. 4+ years of pharmacy technician, medical office, billing, coding, call center, office assistance, prior authorization, or insurance verification experience. Strong customer service skills . Familiarity with payors and prior authorization requirements. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area or managing cross functional teams on large scale projects preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Health Insurance Operations
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||9.4%||132%||325%|
|Marketing & PR||9.3%||201%||306%|
|Non-Profit & Volunteering||5.7%||165%||201%|