Total Wine & More is a family-owned, private American Alcohol Retailer that retails beer, wine, spirits, cigars, and wine products. David Trone and Robert Trone founded the company in 1991, and its headquarter is based in Claymont, Delaware, United States. Total Wine & More owns more than 200 stores in 24 states. Total Wine & More provides a large selection of products and advertises them as competitive at a price. Total Wine & More's Store also carries 3000 types of spirits and beers, accessories, gifts, and cigars. The company employs more than 6000 employees, including 500 employees at its headquarter and 800 wine specialists. Total Wine & More is always looking for talented, motivated people interested in working for a firm with entrepreneurial courage and a passion for providing exceptional service. The company also offers opportunities for advancement and career growth. The company's each wine store carries about 8000 different wine from all over the world.
About the role
- California Resident Job Applicant Notice
- Add to Saved Jobs
As the store Supervisor, you support the store
management team to maintain
Total Wine & More’s brand by delivering
best-in-class service, selection, and value to our customers. You will
oversee cashiers, stock associates, and sales associates, and act as the
Manager-on-duty in the absence of a store manager. The store Supervisor is also
directly involved in promoting Total Wine & More products and services to
our customers and may serve in a team member capacity to support the
merchandiser/stock associates and cashiers. You will report to the store
Join us to become an industry expert in a fun and thriving retail company!
What we're looking for
- Provide customer service by greeting and establishing a relationship with customers while informing them of our products and services
- Create and foster a sales-focused environment through the development of team members
- Open and close the store
- Help with training and leadership of team members
- Oversee cashier, merchandising, and sales floor activities
- Participate in wine, spirits, and beer training to become familiar with Total Wine & More’s products
- Maintain store safety and cleanliness standards
on the sales floor, stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations):
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work a full-time schedule as business requires
- Experience using technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- 2 years retail sales, customer service or hospitality management experience, to include register transactions, identifying/resolving customer issues, and coaching peers or team
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
- Desire to develop knowledge of product and services
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a day
- Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
Grow with us!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability and life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- College tuition assistance
- Career development, industry knowledge, and wine, spirits, and beer education
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Total Wine & More is the country’s largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-us/Careers!
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.