Since 1937, PSAV has been connecting and inspiring people around the globe with impactful meeting and event experiences. Working closely with our customers, our talented professionals deliver strategic planning, creative production, advanced technology and staging services to make dynamic and impactful meetings and events of all sizes – always with an unwavering focus on you.
Our experienced professionals are passionate about successful events, and take the time to learn about you and your goals. That close working relationship, along with our vast resources and ready-for-anything approach, gives you the peace of mind that PSAV can help create a unique event tailored to realize your vision and achieve your goals.
We’ve earned a reputation for providing reliable, world-class service. It’s earned us the privilege of supporting more than 1,000 meeting planners and event organizers each day. We’re proud of our long-term relationships and position as the trusted, on-site provider of choice at more than 1,500 leading hotels, resorts, convention centers and sports/entertainment venues around the world.
Our global footprint in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe and the Middle East, along with our 40+ production branches, allows us to produce inspiring events anywhere you want to be.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Assist in monitoring daily routing to prioritize on-time delivery/pickup
- Perform frequent reviews on delivery/pickup services and monitor on-time performance
- Monitor regular vehicle maintenance, condition, and operation for assigned location
Warehouse & Asset Management
- Coordinate and lead warehouse team to ensure daily tasks are completed on time and in accordance to the dock loading/unloading schedule.
- Monitor inventory levels to maximize availability and utilization for high demand products
- Ensures high-accuracy physical inventory results and quality control and repair standards
- Maintain warehouse in a neat and organized state and help establish projects to keep staff occupied
- Work closely with internal customers to evaluate service levels and ensure all expectations are met
- Ensure the highest standards of service while maintaining operation efficiency and a cohesive relationship with other departments
- Maintain a working knowledge of equipment
- Increase operational effectiveness by supervising direct reports and communicating PSAV Core values, strategies, and objectives
- Monitor and improve the team's efficiency and productivity using standards and KPI's
- Work with direct reports to improve overall service while driving efficiencies through process improvement and best practices including, but not limited to, order processing, QC & repair, warehouse processes, and overall logistics.
- Establish clear expectations regarding responsibilities, behaviors, and daily activities.
- Provide training and development opportunities for team members and ensure a safe work environment consistent with company values.
- Provide continuous feedback to direct reports and conduct annual reviews.
- Partner with HR business partners to manage human resources activity including selection, performance management, salary administration, training and development and strategic human resources planning
- Associate's degree or equivalent warehouse or distribution management experience, preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in warehouse or supply chain management.
Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet or exceed multiple concurrent deadlines.
- Leadership skills
- Communicates Effectively
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
- See the big picture
- Drive Results
- Do the right thing
- Value People
Work is performed at event venues as well as in a warehouse environment. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based in a warehouse environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area. When in the Warehouse, work will be completed in an environment with exposure to outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members may use high-end audio visual equipment and electrical components. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Working times may include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by PSAV based in an office environment and when traveling, on an individual venue or a representation of venues in that city or area.