As Supply Chain Analysts, we use both quantitative and analytical methods to predict, enhance and understand the supply chain processes. We are responsible for identifying problems, assembling data and analyzing performances. We develop recommendations that are aimed at supporting and enhancing operation of the supply chain management systems. We collect and analyze the supply chain data. We offer recommendations to reduce costs and boost the performances of the firm. We coordinate with other relevant professionals to implement new systems and make appropriate changes. We are responsible for investigating the workflow and utilizing quantitative and analytical methods to streamline business process.
- analysing data and implementing changes in a firm
- managing supply chain systems
- investigating workflow and analytical data to make appropriate changes in the business processes
- analyzing business performances
- predicating supply chain changes