Calamp is a multifaceted organisation that deals with telematics solutions in context of transforming and connecting global economy. It offers a variety of solutions in terms of Global Transportation & Logistics, Industrial Iot, Government & Municipalities, Connected Cars, K-12 Education, Etc. Its clients are generally ecommerce companies, financial firms, and other businesses. It has employed highly skilled workforce to provide apex services. It is continuously growing and it comes up with the innovative solutions keeping in view the changing needs and wants of the technology. The services are designed by focusing on the personalized and customized needs of its clients. It always prefers stakeholders’ satisfaction, and makes no compromise on service quality. All details, service guidelines, and career updates are provided on the site to avoid any discrepancies. This platform also provides a variety of career opportunities for job seekers. Jobs in various fields including etc can be found easily in the Career section.
Based in beautiful Irvine, CA, we are CalAmp, the pure-play pioneering leader in the mobile connected economy and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. We offer solutions that provide visibility and traceability of mobile assets, their passengers and contents anywhere in the world at any moment in time. In the process, we enable more efficient utilization of assets and natural resources, assure the safety of precious cargo, and improve road safety to save lives. Currently, we are seeking a Production Planner with at least 3-5 years of experience. This is an exciting opportunity for those who wish to work for a stable, well-established company that builds transformational technologies within the revolutionary domain of IoT. We proudly offer the stability and security of a large publicly traded tech company yet nurture innovation and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. In particular, we offer:
- Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- An extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits
- Flexible time off policy and accommodating work schedules
- Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
- Maximize the use of resources through just in time material planning and capacity based production scheduling to minimize inventory costs and maximize on-time delivery to customers.
- Schedule, release, and manage internal/external production schedules according to demand sources and incorporate necessary engineering change orders or deviations or special requirements.
- Develop and publish a feasible master production schedule for manufacturing department that considers customer priority, materials, capacity, and release status.
- Monitor material inventories, track progress against production schedules, and work with Purchasing to resolve supply chain issues.
- Review bills of material to verify type and amount of materials needed for each product build.
- Provide ship date commitments to Sales for new orders and quotes as well as backlog order status on existing orders on a continuous basis.
- Provide status reporting to Operations management and other internal customers.
- Use standard planning concepts, practices, and procedures as well as experience-based judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning (MRP, DRP, MPS).
- Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and application.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Professional (Excel & Access a MUST).
- Oracle (or equivalent ERP Systems) highly desired.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to challenging and changing priorities.
- Travel up to 10% required.
If you are a talented Production Planner with at least 3 years of experience and an interest in the Internet of Things domain, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring this week and next so apply now if interested.