Corizon Health is a pioneer and leading provider of correctional healthcare services across the United States with over 40 years of experience in the industry. The company has more than 11,000 employees in over 400 correctional facilities (jails and prisons). Corizon Health employs healthcare and support professionals, including nurses, physicians, dentists and behavioral healthcare providers. Because of the high rates of mental illness and the previously unmet medical needs of the inmate population, medical and behavioral health providers work together closely in an integrated healthcare delivery system. In addition to competitive compensation packages, the company provides you resources, training and advancement opportunities. Corizon Health also offers you a highly supportive and collaborative work environment and the opportunity for work-life balance.
Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States. We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry. Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
The SVP, Chief Growth Officer is responsible for teh overall achievement of company growth. The SVP, Chief Growth Officer develops and leadsthe execution of strategies to drive business growth by proactively developing sales markets including but not limited to State, Local and Federal Government opportunities, resulting in new sales, successful rebids, contract extensions and service expansions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Affairs or related field required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of direct work experience in sales; knowledge and experience of/with correctional healthcare market preferred.
- Experience in government relations preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with high level government officials, including governors, legislators, and cabinet level positions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office application(s) and Client Relationship Management (CRM) programs. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to present oneself with confidence in one on one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment toward the job and the mission of the company; supports company goals and strategic priorities.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes health benefits, 401k with matching funds and a generous PTO plan.
Corizon Health. Keywords: Driver, Location: Brentwood, TN - 37024