Calamp is a multifaceted organisation that deals with telematics solutions in context of transforming and connecting global economy. It offers a variety of solutions in terms of Global Transportation & Logistics, Industrial Iot, Government & Municipalities, Connected Cars, K-12 Education, Etc. Its clients are generally ecommerce companies, financial firms, and other businesses. It has employed highly skilled workforce to provide apex services. It is continuously growing and it comes up with the innovative solutions keeping in view the changing needs and wants of the technology. The services are designed by focusing on the personalized and customized needs of its clients. It always prefers stakeholders’ satisfaction, and makes no compromise on service quality. All details, service guidelines, and career updates are provided on the site to avoid any discrepancies. This platform also provides a variety of career opportunities for job seekers. Jobs in various fields including etc can be found easily in the Career section.
SVP, Global Sales
SVP, Global SalesJob Location(s)
US-CA-Irvine | US-CA-CarlsbadJob ID
Based in beautiful Irvine, California, we are CalAmp, the pure-play pioneering leader in the mobile connected economy and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. We offer solutions that provide visibility and traceability of mobile assets, their passengers and contents anywhere in the world at any moment in time. In the process, we enable more efficient utilization of assets and natural resources, assure the safety of precious cargo, and improve road safety to save lives.
Currently, we are seeking a Senior Vice President of Global Sales with at least 10 years of experience managing high-performance SaaS sales teams. This is an exciting opportunity for those who wish to work for a stable, well-established company that builds transformational technologies within the revolutionary domain of IoT.
We proudly offer the stability and security of a large publicly traded tech company yet nurture innovation and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. In particular, we offer:
In particular, we offer:
- Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- An extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits
- Flexible time off policy and accommodating work schedules
- Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
The ideal candidate is someone with a strong sales pedigree, strategic and a credible leader with great attention to details, and passionate about building and managing a high-performing SaaS sales force to maximize growth opportunities. This leader will also be responsible for building effective and strong business relationships in order to accelerate sales growth through new customer acquisition, upgrades and cross-sales and increase brand awareness in the industry.
Strategic Sales Planning
- Focus on go-to-market plans to targeted premium customers and down-market for the new products and sales strategy for each of the existing products including professional service offering.
- Design key business development, sales and relationship-building initiatives.
- Define and establish a more effective sales approach, methods, activities, benchmarks and expectations that will ensure building appropriate and accurate pipeline, close rate, and controlled sales cycle and basis for measuring performance of the sales team.
Sales Execution & Performance
- Cultivate, develop and keep client & partner relationships ensuring the highest level of satisfaction while providing consistent value through selling additional services and offerings
- Handle complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level key decision making executives the value of the full platform features with a detailed consultative approach
- Develop and execute a sales program that will ensure achievement of plan and sales targets for each of the sales territories and each of the products
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the sales methods and program as whole and recalibrate sales strategies
- Manage, lead and mentor sales staff in identifying, creating, qualifying, nurturing and developing, and closing opportunities
- Monitor sales activities to ensure progress in sales close cycle and act promptly on areas that require attention and correction
- Conduct regular and frequent meetings with the sales team and be intimate with each of the opportunity that they are working on
- Facilitate and assist in closing deals particularly the high ticket opportunities
- Implement robust performance measures and reviews using KPI’s to drive strong sales execution
- Constantly review on-going optimization and resource alignment that is scalable
- Stay aware of the developments and changes in the industry, competition and clientele particularly those affecting opportunities and sales targets
- Attend trade shows, conferences and networking events with the goal of generating leads, highlight / demo products and services, understand competition’s offerings and be visible in the industry
- Provide regular sales forecasts to sales leadership in an agreed format, providing detailed insight into the team performance using agreed tools such as SFDC
Leadership and Management
- Provide strong and credible leadership to the sales staff, setting a unified direction for the team and ensure priorities are clear at all times
- Provide thought leadership to develop a high performing sales organization and customer centricity culture
- Recruit, retain and mentor high-performance and highly engaged sales team
- Train, develop and motivate sales team in skills, sales methodologies and activities, product knowledge, teamwork, time and territory management, and competitive knowledge
- Lead key account planning, business development opportunities and sales forecast and commitment decisions
- Travel and meet with customers / prospects with sales team
- Establish strong relationships and partnerships across matrixed functions to collaborate on solutions which help remove roadblocks/barriers to sales execution
- Manage account and contact information through the entire sales lifecycle process using the company CRM and ensure that the sales team maintains detailed account profiles and prepares sales and activity reports as required. Take ownership on the accuracy of information in the CRM.
Our new Head of Global Sales should have a proven background in selling enterprise software solutions to large corporations and in developing sales strategies and teams, at the VP level or higher.
- Proven experience as a VP or SVP of sales with exceptional leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others to perform and achieve results
- At least 15 years of experience in selling enterprise SaaS solutions globally
- At least 10 years of experience managing high-performing SaaS sales teams
- Strong, tested sales experience and leadership in organizations that have demonstrated revenue growth, new customer acquisitions and increasing lifetime value of customers
- Strong execution focus and ability to develop solutions and strategies to further accelerate growth
- Executive level interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully influence and quickly build credibility to maximize organizational growth and profitability
- Ability to foresee, interpret and rapidly respond to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities accordingly
- Proven experience closing or assisting sales team members in closing large ticket deals
- Strong business and analytical acumen; strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, computer science, engineering or relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Currently in an executive level role
- Expertise or experience in the Internet of Things (IoT), Telematics, or similiar domains
- Master’s degree
If you are a talented Sales Leader with global enterprise SaaS executive-level sales experience and an interest in the Internet of Things domain, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring this week and next so apply now if interested.
Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeedApplication FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS