Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and protect the American people
- Administration of VMWare hosts and provisioning of VM guests
- Perform routine system configuration changes & upgrades
- Perform backups of non-production systems & ensure restore processes are functional
- Perform daily checks and maintain up-time for all active development, test, and production environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve environment issues reported by QA team members or system-generated alerts
- COTS installation/setup
- Administration of users/groups/privileges within Active Directory
- Development and maintenance of network diagrams
- Some desktop support is required
- Off-hour/on-call support as required
- Experience with networking equipment including routers, firewalls, and switches a plus
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server administration a plus
- VMware Server/Desktop Virtualization
- Microsoft Office Products including Visio and Project
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation, diagramming, and reporting skills
- Successful candidate is subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to meet the requirements to hold a government security clearance. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Engineering, or similar discipline.
- Three or more years of specialized experience in hands-on system administration and software application development experience in a non-production environment.
- Certifications a plus: CCNA, MCSE, Network+, Security+
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.