Nestled in Waltham, MA, Raytheon Company is an international technology and innovation firm in aerospace and defense, providing electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services for a wide variety of government and commercial customers. Besides its global business services segment the company runs four operations: Integrated Defense Systems; Intelligence, Information and Services; Missile Systems; Space and Airborne Systems. Working toward the goal of making the world a safer place, the company offers career paths to you if you consider yourself mission-driven who thrives on continual learning, big ideas and real challenges. Job openings are not only available for professionals, but also for recent graduates & interns; moreover the company offers a Relaunch Program, a unique opportunity for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking a career break. A comprehensive and competitive benefits package is accessible for you, containing elements of health care, income protection, investment/retirement and work/life benefits. As one of the earliest technology start-ups Raytheon was established in Cambridge, home of the Institute of Technology, as the American Appliance Company in 1922.
Job Description: The Team Leader will lead a team that supports an enterprise Information Technology O&M program in Aurora, CO. Candidate will perform all work at an off-site customer location and will have daily contact with a variety of government agencies and other contract employees during the normal performance of his or her duties. Candidate is responsible for directing the daily activities of a team responsible for installing,
moving and troubleshooting desktop computer equipment and peripherals. Duties include connecting desktops both thin and thick client computers using internal NIC cards or external transceivers, loading operating system and connecting multiple systems and monitors using a keyboard, video and mouse (KVM) switch. The candidate will be responsible for the flow of information up the chain to management and down the chain to teammates.
As part of your role/function, you will be granted privileged user access. Privileged Users are subject to greater scrutiny as a direct result of the responsibilities place upon them.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Information Technology related field installing and maintaining desktop equipment (desktops, servers and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware)
- Software and system troubleshooting and support
- Provide technical support and training to end-users
- Must be DoD 8570 IAT certified.
- Must have a current and active TS/SCI security clearance and Polygraph
- Training or experience with Microsoft Operating Systems
- Experience in thin client set-up and Active Directory
- Familiar with basic router configurations and commands
- Understanding System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and remote management tools
- Experience installing and terminating copper telecommunications cable
- ITIL certification
Required Education (including Major):
- 4 years of related experience and Bachelor's Degree or 12 years of experience in lieu of a degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.