McHenry County College is in Crystal Lake, Illinois. McHenry County College is an institution for higher education that is serving since 1967. McHenry County College is the premium community college in the vicinity of McHenry County, Crystal Lake. McHenry County College brings you the opportunity to have both credit and non-credit programs. McHenry County College has approximately 700 full and part-time workers, 93 tutors, 22+ student organizations, and 116 scholarships. McHenry County College has a professional team of 500 – 1,000 staff members. McHenry College County has a board of trustees that missions to provide quality education to the students enrolled in McHenry County College. If you have good communication, negotiation, management, and teaching skills, send in your job applications at McHenry County College.
The Systems Analystas role is to deliver support to members of an assigned department including how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives. As the first contact person, the Systems Analyst is also responsible for assisting in the delivery and improvement of in-house software applications, training programs and related courseware.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Administers, maintains and updates software and hardware for the assigned department.
- Coordinates with the Associate Director of Information Technology to assess departmental application training needs and objectives and conducts said trainings.
- Performs analysis of the office automation processes within the department, conducts research into software applications, products and services which could augment or improve those processes; tests the same as necessary.
- Researches and analyzes the costs time required and compatibility of upgrades and plans, installs configures, tests, troubleshoots system upgrades accordingly.
- Creates and maintains a hardware and software inventory of all Information Technology software and equipment for the assigned department.
- Identifies, learns and supports software applications used within the department and those that cross departments; maintains and augments professional knowledge and skills.
- Provides on-call support for assigned software systems as scheduled.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Supports the County Clerk's Election process
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Information technology or a related field
- Three or more years of progressively responsible experience in the information technology field with proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid Driveras License
- Certification in a computer support area such as PC+, Net+ etc.
Mchenry County offers an extensive benefits package which includes the following:
- Health insurance with BCBS
- Health Savings Account with Employer contribution
- Dental insurance with MetLife
- Vision insurance with EyeMed
- Accident Insurance with MetLife
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF) pension plan
- Deferred Compensation plan (457) and Roth457
- Paid vacation, Personal, Sick days and Holidays
**This position will be open until it's filled**
No applicant for employment shall be discriminated against because of age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, Veteran or disability..