As Computer Systems Analyst, we analyze data processing problems. We develop and implement solutions to complex applications problems. We oversee system administration issues or network concerns. We perform systems management and integration functions. We work to improve existing computer systems. We review computer system capabilities, workflow, and schedule limitations. We analyze or recommend commercially available software. We analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems. We automate or improve existing systems. We determine the computer software or hardware. We provide staff and users with assistance solving computer-related problems. We ensure agreement on system principles. We train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs.
- consult with engineering staff to check interfaces between hardware and software
- develop specifications and performance requirements to resolve customer problems
- develop modules to interact with various software
- edit and analyze drawings or design systems and databases to re-engineering applications
- implement control algorithms
- utilize microcontrollers to develop control signals