We are currently looking for a Tactical Support Analyst whose duties are to include program level support on a Security Operations team. The candidate should be well organized, have attention to detail, and thrive in fast-paced environment.
Duties and responsibilities (essential functions):
* Provides overall direction to the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of a moderately sized Cyber Intelligence projects or one that is part of a larger program.
* Creates and disseminates program information to leadership and team members.
* Coordinates the assignment of responsibility to other supporting business areas and support functions.
* Provide program support to Cyber Engagement, to include MOUs, and other documentation and outreach as directed
Other duties to include:
* Document, review, and support Cyber Threat Intelligence including white papers and slide briefings.
* Conduct Cyber Intelligence research, writing white papers on topics such as Cyber Security Sharing Act (CISA) protections.
Job requirements and qualifications:
* BS/BA degree from accredited university
* Three or more years of work experience directly aligned to the duties, responsibilities and the essential functions of this role
* Federal contract experience
* Specialized Knowledge/Skills Requirements
* Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and organization skills
* Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Cyber intelligence experience
* Ability to pass a security clearance background investigation
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||6.2%||94%||162%|
|Arts & Entertainment||4.0%||96%||17%|