Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Job Description Summary
The Global Occupier Services (GOS) Talent Acquisition Team Lead is a player coach role and will have experience working in growth environments and across an array of talent segments. This flexible and responsive recruitment leader will deliver on new business hiring requirements, deliver day-to day needs and partner with business leaders on current and future talent pipelines. In addition to strong experience in talent acquisition delivery, a successful track record in building effective relationships is essential. Also, important of any team member is culturally sensitivity and inclusiveness, highly adaptive, and a strong results-orientation a high degree of professional integrity, superior communication and collaboration skills.
The TA Team Lead will exhibit a broad range of competencies required for success in leading other recruiters, including ability to sell and engage candidates and leaders, problem solving, data analysis and reporting, handling sensitive information, concise and compelling communications, and influencing skills.
- This person will oversee a 2-4+ -person regional recruiting team within the GOS Americas business
- Partner with GOS team leadership and client stakeholders to support full cycle recruitment in a variety of roles from entry level to senior leadership.
- Lead regional TA Team: hold weekly meetings, contribute thoughts/ideas/experience in problem-solving, collaborate to develop and execute hiring solutions, follow-up with other management team members to ensure continuity of progress on projects and initiatives
- Business Unit representative for Talent Acquisition special projects, as needed. Representation includes recurring meetings, HRBP liaison and ensuring data integrity
- Maintain diligence in accurate and timely metrics reporting for entire TA organization; responsible for real time analysis and critical review of hiring pipeline
- Partner with peers to successfully lead and manage GOS Executive Pipeline Recruiting Program, including maintaining ongoing relationships with top industry talent in the market
- Accountable for the search execution of all critical leadership level roles throughout the transition in partnership with GOS HR and business leadership
- Drive the successful implementation of the GOS talent acquisition strategy, operations and practices that will produce an exceptional hiring and overall candidate experience
- Partner with senior business and HR leadership to deliver an industry leading practice in matching internal opportunity demand with external talent pre-vetted pipeline supply
- Ensures that GOS TA delivery process is followed: quality standards are met, delivery deadlines are met, cost/benefit is considered, issues are addressed and resolved and key stakeholders are involved and informed
- Manage day-to-day requests/activities such as workload balance, issue escalation and resolution, and recruiting process compliance
- Ensures Service Level Commitments are met
- Proven and successful management of talent delivery plans, procedures and tracking metrics
- Solid business acumen, communication & presentation skills
- Leadership Competencies include: critical thinking; customer focus; sound decision making; building talent; managing performance; and accountability
- Has a passion for finding and assessing the best talent in the industry
- Must be excited about problem solving
- Naturally curious and willing to push beyond we have always done it this way
- Innovative and draws from prior experiences to help meet tough business challenges
- Must be proactive and consultative in his/her approach in collaborating with all levels in the organization
- Bachelors degree in Business, Liberal Arts, Human Resources, or related field
- 8-10+ years with proven success in progressive talent acquisition roles
- Prior experience recruiting within the Real Estate industry or Professional Services a plus
- Desire to lead others with previous experience leading a small team of recruiters highly preferred
- Excellent planning or project management skills/organization, analytic skills, strong attention to detail
- Proven track record of collaborating with leadership
- Previous experience in a third-party search and recruitment firm (contingent or retained) highly preferred
- Previous experience with sporadic and sometimes high-volume recruiting and ability to manage projects of scale
- Proven ability to recruit talent at senior manager and above levels
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to travel within assigned region
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.