Vaxcom Services, Inc.
Vaxcom Services Inc. (an Xator Corporation National Security Solutions Company) is a niche provider of intelligence related support services. We are recognized experts in Intelligence Community with subject matter expertise in the areas of Technical/IT Services, Operations, and Intelligence Services.
Current Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to starting employment.
Technical Account Manager Pensacola, FL
* Building Adobe Forms using Adobe Acrobat Pro and Adobe LiveCycle Designer
* Reporting and auditing user's accounts and access rights with Microsoft Excel
* Reading and understanding database schemes
* Writing SQL queries
* Developing and proposing User Identity Access and Management programs including policies, processes, and technologies
* Creating, modifying, and reading technical SOPs and requirements
* Basic understanding of multiple platforms
* IT experience such as installing, administering, and troubleshooting security solutions
* Basic knowledge in Microsoft Windows Active Directory (schema attributes, protocols, GPOs, file structures)
* Ability to monitor users access in Administrator Tools such as Active Directory Users and Computers
* Knowledge of User Identity Access and management concepts, principles, and best practices
* Knowledge in User Access Auditing best practices
* Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM) Certification and/or Security+
* 4 years of experience with a Bachelor of Science Degree with major in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related field. Professional experience may be substituted for a degree.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||6.2%||94%||162%|
|Arts & Entertainment||4.0%||96%||17%|