We come from different fields. Different backgrounds. Different countries. But our people have this in common: a passion for making a positive impact on the world.We are in the business of making big things possible when it really matters.Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them the data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
- Data entry
- Data collection and analysis
- Development of report content including graphical representations
- Suggest and recommend solutions to identified problems
- Meeting support both virtual and in person
- Event planning and support
- Development and preparation of marketing materials
- Support to dissemination teams
- Budget management
- Information searches and responses to requests
- Staff communication
- Agenda preparation
- Documentation of events, meetings, and other various efforts
- General customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor s degree in human resources, education, social work, public administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years professional work experience with at least 3 years of experience in independent task management as part of project teams.
- At least 3 years experience in customer service within client relationship framework.
- Experience managing accounts or projects
- Facilitation experience
- Experience running virtual meetings using either go to meeting, zoom, or adobe connect
- Solid team builder and team player with proven ability to manage competing priorities, perspectives and stakeholder needs.
- Exceptional project management skills, with a focus on TA project management.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high-quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated, outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact and diplomacy.
- Proficient with MS office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination:EEO is the lawandPay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)