The Freelance Technical Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting the best and brightest future talent across all agency disciplines.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Manage all phases of the technical recruiting and hiring cycle, including consulting with hiring managers to understand needs, developing a recruiting strategy, providing regular updates for and consulting with hiring teams, evaluating candidates, guiding teams on selections, extending offers and closing positions
- Ensure all positions are filled within established metrics
- Partner with and provide guidance to Hiring Managers on writing effective job descriptions, researching market appropriate rates, utilizing proper interview techniques, and compliance with state, federal and company guidelines
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively attract, evaluate, network and hire the best candidates
- Manage the hiring process by acting as an advocate for both managers and candidates, establish regular touch points and diligent follow through, and provide coaching to hiring managers
- Pipeline prospective candidates for future hiring needs
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 5+ years of experience recruiting for roles including Web Developers/Engineers, Technical Architects, Solutions Architects, etc.
- Previous experience recruiting for a dynamic and fast-paced advertising agency highly preferred
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience coaching interviewers and scaling hiring processes
- History of collaboration and making intelligent hiring decisions
- Outstanding service, negotiation and closing skills
AT MRM, RELATIONSHIP IS OUR MIDDLE NAME.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM//McCann is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM//McCann participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-6310
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000
NOTE: Disability accommodation requests only.