As Technical Supervisors, we act as a leader and offer hands-on leadership for the technical teams. We are responsible for overseeing the performance of employees in a certain department of the company. We are in charge of the installation, repairment, troubleshooting, and maintenance activities performed by the technicians. We manage technician teams and carry out inspections on their work. Working in the collaboration with the technical department, we consult and report to the directors.
- configuring and managing VOIP telephone systems networks
- directing and managing QC of external seismic projects
- supporting 24/7 operations and managing a team of technical and support personnel
- managing premium level support resources and examine the XML technology as per business requirements
- managing a group of contractors that are responsible for developing and maintaining various custom application projects