San Francisco Bay Area Clark Construction provides woodworking and construction services with quality workmanship....
There is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it’s our people. You can play a critical role in the future of our cities and communities with a career at Clark Construction. From monuments and museums, to stadiums, hospitals, universities, highways, hotels and more, Clark has shaped America’s skyline for over a century. Our work leaves a lasting legacy; the same goes for our people. We owe our success to the leadership, talent, and drive of our employees. With a wide range of opportunities from management, to finance, to engineering and more, explore the many ways to grow your career and build your own legacy at Clark. Come be a part of our team, today!
This is a one year contract position.
We are in the process of updating our new ERP system and we are searching for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our company. This position is for a year and you will join a team and work collaboratively with various departments to create procedure manuals, process documentation and training materials. If you have previous experience as a Technical Writer in Accounting or SAP, we encourage you to submit your application.Objectives and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets company standards
- Content that meets the needs of the audience that sets our users up for success
- Evaluate current documentation and work with team to improve
- Outline/Write new content working closely with team and various departments
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the processes and the documentation requirements to develop and write procedure manuals, technical specifications and process documentation
- Write easy to understand interface text, online help and developer guides
- Previous experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Previous experience in writing documentation and training materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
- Excellent written skills in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) employer. All hiring and employment decisions are made without regard to a person’s race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status and any other status or characteristic covered by an applicable federal, state or local EEO law. An employer may not require or demand as a condition of employment, prospective employment or continued employment that an individual submit to or take a lie detector or similar test. An employer who violates this law is guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine not to exceed $100.