We are seeking a Senior Technical Writer to join our Information Development team. Our technical writers create client-facing documents that help customers set up and use our products and services.
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-moving environment, while demonstrating flexibility, self-motivation, and a willingness to contribute to a dynamic team. Strong interpersonal skills, excellent technical writing, and editorial knowledge are required. In addition to these skills, this position requires expertise in authoring, online help, and web publishing tools, with strong knowledge of single-sourcing strategies and solutions.
• A bachelor s degree
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• 7 years experience as a technical writer
• Experience writing in an XML authoring environment using tools such as AEM, XMetaL, Oxygen, and Flare.
• Experience documenting terminal devices, CLI commands, and/or APIs.
• Experience using a content or version management system such as AEM, Perforce, Git, CMS, or SVN.
• Knowledge of eCommerce applications or the payments industry.
• Understand and adhere to department style and process guidelines
• Understand product development methodologies in an Agile environment
• Foster and maintain positive working relationships with other team members and key stakeholders
• Research and document new and updated features for CyberSource s products.
• Develop new documentation as needed and maintain/improve existing documentation.
• Attend project meetings, create schedules, and report progress on a regular basis.
• Become a subject matter expert in assigned product areas.
• Collaborate with developers, designers, product managers, and customer support to ensure accuracy and quality of documentation to contribute to a positive user experience.
• Work collaboratively with the department editor to achieve highest quality measurements.
• Understand and adhere to department style and process guidelines.
• Understand product development methodologies in an Agile environment.
• Foster and maintain positive working relationships with other team members and key stakeholders.
Must have skills
4+ years of experience / Experience writing in an XML authoring environment using tools such as AEM, XMetaL, Oxygen, and Flare / Topic Base writing / XML Offering
- provided by DicePandoLogic. Category: Arts & Entertainment, Keywords: Senior Technical Writer
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Arts & Entertainment||3.8%||117%||27%|
|Consulting & Upper Management||3.4%||30%||6%|