Headquartered in Columbus, OH, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a banking provider, originally founded in 1866 as The Huntington National Bank, currently operating across a seven-state banking franchise of over 800 branches in Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. The financial organization categorizes its services as commercial, small business and consumer banking. Their solutions spam mortgage banking, foreign exchange, treasury management, equipment leasing, investment management, brokerage services, just to name the core ones. Whether you're just entering the workforce or joining them with years of experience, you'll have the opportunity to choose the career path that best fits your individual skills and aspirations. As a team member you will be challenged every day, encouraged to bring your ideas, share your views and conceive innovative solutions.
As a Teller, you will be exposed to a solid foundation to launch your
banking career. You will be provided opportunities to develop your
skills in building relationships with customers but also learn about
the different areas of banking. Huntington' culture is driven by our
commitment to doing what' right for our customers, our shareholders,
our communities and our colleagues. This commitment has never wavered,
and never will.
As a Teller, your primary responsibilities would include:
* Welcoming customers to Huntington and establishing professional
relationships with them.
* Processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently while
* Educating customers on how to leverage Huntington' technology to
assist them with their transactions.
* Referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen
relationships and build strong internal partnerships.
* Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory
policies and procedures.
* After receiving training, you will be expected to demonstrate an
acumen for banking, transaction process, cash handling, customer
service, operations, systems technology and communication while
maintaining up to date knowledge on all products, services,
technology and policies.
* HS Diploma or GED
* 1 year experience working with customers. Can include military
service with administration, contracting, civil affairs, or
* Bachelor' degree
* A Bachelor' Degree in a business related field is preferred, but
* Cash handling skills preferred but not required
* Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking
services, a plus
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington' Career Web Site for
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third
Party Recruiters for any position