Broan-NuTone company is a residential indoor air quality. The Company was started in 1932 headquartered in Hartford Wisconsin United States. It is a manufacturing industry leads in residential ventilation products customized climate and indoor quality service and solutions Range Hoods Bath Exhaust Ventilation Fans Central Vacuum Systems Doorbells and Balanced Ventilation/Fresh Air Systems. Broan manufacturing, marketing, and sales locations are situated with more than 2,500 employees engaging in the industry. The Locations are California, Ohio, Canada, Chile, China, and Mexico.Energy Star U.S Building council's leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Homes and the National Association of Home Builder's Model Green Home Building are the wide selection of products is offered by Broan that help meets the requirements of all three major green building programs. Broan provides a fast-paced innovative work environment with outstanding benefits Equal Opportunity Employer in this world-class organization.
Experience a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that's both competitive and rewarding as you grow sales of Broan products within a designated territory by understanding and partnering with the Wholesale HVAC, Electrical and Low-Voltage Distributor customer and their Contractor customers by providing a positive customer experience.
The Territory Sales Manager utilizes consultative selling skills and experience to establish, retain and grow Broan Distribution accounts as well as develop and close new business utilizing a strong pull-through sales plan. Is generally responsible for developing channel relationships with Distributors, Contractors, Design/Builder Renovators and Builders. Training both Distributor and Trade personnel and generally develops and maintains a superior working relationship between Broan and its Customers. Responsible for the sales of a diverse group of products, focusing on the wholesale channel including HVAC, Electrical, Low Voltage and Building Material Distributors and showrooms throughout a specified territory or to specified customers.
* Co-own revenue growth and drive execution of sales objectives in the Territory and Region.
* Build Distributor relationships (local, regional & national) HVAC, Electrical, Low-Voltage and Dealers.
* Develop Broan Distributors by identifying and understanding the distributor's market position and entire supply chain to identify the distributor's potential opportunity to Broan. Understand contact hierarchy within distributor accounts; know the decision makers.
* Develop and execute revenue growth strategies aimed at growing Broan market share within the Distributor accounts - utilize all products; Vent Fans, Hoods, FAS, CVAC, Chimes & CAP's.
* Recommends Distributor Job Quote pricing and actions as needed to accomplish objectives.
* Works closely with Regional Manager and other Territory Sales Managers to insure rapid communication and success of new product introductions and other promotional programs.
* Be the Distributor's information source for ventilation products that meet Building codes. Be willing to meet / visit distributors regularly to confirm stocked products, grow shelf space, correct inventory issues and identify opportunities to offer upgrade solutions to Distributors and their Customers.
* Establish pull-through relationships with Contractors, Specifiers, Bid/Spec groups to promote Broan.
* Conduct product sales training and update meetings to Distributors, Specifiers & Contractors to share construction trends, code changes and building practices.
* Properly refers and/or assists in resolution of service and warranty issues on behalf of Broan.
* Develops and maintains a base of knowledge on all competitors and interacts with all Broan departments relative to this knowledge, as appropriate.
* Maintains records and submits reports as required by the Regional Manager and/or the Company.
* Obtains credit information and provides such assistance to the Credit Department as may be required to insure the timely processing of customer orders.
* Provides regular input to Regional Manager for use in preparing annual sales and expense budgets.
* Represent Broan at select regional or national trade shows as directed by Regional Sales Manager.
* Strong business acumen and proven experience calling on Wholesale Distribution, Builders, Showrooms and Architects using a consultative and goal oriented sales approach.
* A strong work ethic, hunter mentality, love of sales, and the drive to get out in the field and support existing business and/or pursue new business daily.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or equivalent field
* Up to 5 years of previous field sales experience - ideally in a Construction sales organization.
* Highly motivated, disciplined, organized and detail oriented.
* Excellent people skills; effective communicator with strong written and verbal skills.
* Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Relentless positive attitude and willingness to help.
* Strong administrative skills (i.e. excel, word, power-point, mapping software).
* Experience with Salesforce for project tracking and customer analysis is a plus.
* Foster understanding of and adherence to sales processes and policies.
* Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
* Intellectually curious with an understanding the goal is to make the business grow.
* Ability to travel up to 20% of the time to visit customers and Broan events.
* Ability to work remotely; home office with the majority of your time out in the field.