Company DescriptionSince its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It's why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It's how we've grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L'Or--al, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we're passionate to develop the industry's most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we're also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.Job DescriptionThe Veeam Cloud and Service Provider (VCSP ) Territory Manager (TM) is responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business to new and existing VCSPs in their assigned territory. The VCSP Territory Manager (TM) will maintain the highest level of knowledge about Veeam's solutions and business strategy while being responsible for the successful execution of the respective sales plan.
- This role carries a sales quota which is revenue based.
- The Veeam Cloud and Service Provider Program (VCSP) Territory Manager (TM) is responsible for new sales and relationship activities such as developing and managing key strategic accounts, driving VCSP partner business for Veeam cloud solutions, using solution selling to drive creation of Veeam based offerings, maintaining effective communications with appropriate executives, and driving revenue and consumption of Veeam Software.
- As an Industry Expert, the VCSP TM is expected to build account/business plans with partners -- including sales, marketing, operations, financials and other key components.
- The VCP TM is responsible for the execution and achievement of the plans including: solution development, GTM activities, and revenue goals.
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
- Develops sales pipeline by proactive calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
- The VCSP TM will be responsible for prospecting and onboarding New VCSPs to the VCSP NA Program.
- The VCSP TM should provide thought leadership and might also be asked to develop materials and present at partner, regional or national events to help Veeam increase our prestige in the industry.
- Updates and maintains the Veeam CRM system
- Drives and manages Executive relationships
- Works in partnership with other Veeam sales teams
- Recruits and on boards new VCSP accounts derived from inbound and outbound marketing
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to Cloud/Hosting/Service Providers
- Five (5) years field sales to and with Cloud/Hosting/Service Providers
- Experience with VMware and/or Microsoft desired
- Knowledge of virtualization technology desired
- Must have a significant track record of accomplishment selling in the target market
- Proven relationships in top tier Cloud or Hosting provider accounts and an ability to open new accounts
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Ability to travel throughout assigned geography.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues and their impact business .
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
Additional InformationVeeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.