In support of Program Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, plan and execute IEW test and evaluation activities in coordination with the Army Evaluation Center. The successful candidates will lead and participate in system-level technical and operational testing for software-intensive systems. They will: develop mission scenarios, prepare testing plans and evaluation methodologies, analyze T&E data, participate in IPTs and test readiness reviews, assess technical documentation for test readiness, and monitor T&E accomplishment. They will assist in the development of testing tools and methodologies, and coordinate with the testing organizations throughout the T&E lifecycle, inclusive of data authentication groups.
- Hands-on testing of software intensive EW & C4ISR systems in laboratory and field environments
- Authoring of technical test reports
- 4 years systems engineering, preference to candidates with experience in agile development methodologies
- 2 years testing EW or C4ISR applications
- Familiarity with DoD 5000 acquisition & T&E requirements
- 10 years of progressively complex experience in the testing and integration of software-intensive systems, especially related to tactical C4ISR and EW systems
- Expertise with developing and applying measures of performance and effectiveness
- Hands-on experience with EW and waveform testing
- Familiarity with the use of databases and automated tools for evaluation, analytical, and verification support
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required
- TS\SCI ClearanceRequired
This job was posted on Thu Oct 04 2018 and expired on Sun Apr 28 2019.