Altamira Technologies has a long and successful history providing innovative solutions throughout the U.S. National Security community. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Altamira serves the defense, intelligence and homeland security communities worldwide by focusing on creating innovative solutions leveraging common standards in architecture, data and security. Altamira believes that our people and the culture of our company differentiate us from other companies. We focus on recruiting talented, self-motivated employees that strive to find a way to get things done. Join our team of experts as we engineer national security!
We focus on recruiting talented, self-motivated employees that strive to find a way to get things done. Join our team of experts as we engineer national security!
Altamira is searching for a Test Engineer in Boulder, CO. Job Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops complex test programs, processes, and systems to measure the functionality and integrity of products and services.
- SOFA Testing: develop and execute unit test and functional test for SOFA deliveries.
- Designs and builds test stations.
- Writes complex test procedures and protocols to assess product reliability and evaluates the ability of products to meet performance standards and specifications.
- Gathers test data and evaluates the results of tests to determine if product designs and architecture meets customer specifications and performance expectations.
- Develops complex test simulations to evaluate how products react under different conditions and analyzes product failure to assess the integrity and reliability of product performance.
- Debugs complex test hardware and software.
- Analyzes test cases and scenarios and reports results.
- Collaborates with other engineering groups to improve or upgrade product performance.
- May provide work leadership for lower level employees.
- Excludes those with full supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3 years applicable related experience.
- Certifications in ISTQB.
Altamira is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.