We are a professional services firm that helps clients by developing practical yet creative national security solutions to todays ever-increasing threats and challenges. Whether you are trying to align your policy and strategy with on-the-ground mission requirements in a dynamic regulatory and operational environment; or securing your enterprise and infrastructure in the physical and cyber domains; or pursuing digital transformation to take advantage of the rising digital platforms and ecosystems, we are there to support you. Our clients appreciate our teams thought leadership, candid advice and genuine partnership.
Aveshka is currently seeking a Use Case Analyst to support DIA/CIO to develop and maintain a repeatable process by which to manage, organize, vet, and validate mission use cases and requirements.
- Assist in the development of a use case processes to manage, vet, and organize mission requirement, capabilities, and tools.
- Provide customer liaison support for DIA CIO efforts to rapidly identify, assess, and recommend new mission-enhancing capabilities requirements.
- Collects information from stakeholders to inform, determine, and improve communication and the understanding of mission stakeholder requirements.
- Exhibits outgoing and dynamic personality to foster relationships throughout DIA mission customers to promulgate new tools and capabilities by using a variety of oral, print, and digital communication mechanisms.
- Ensure submitted requirements are thoroughly understood, documented, and submitted through the appropriate approval process for completion.
- Translates customer requirements into actionable data.
- Establishes regular forums and other methods of enabling continuing stakeholder engagement.
- Enhance a knowledge management system for related documents, policies, procedures, and analysis.
- Provide system engineering expertise support to use case efforts.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with DIA, COCOMS, and DoD customers, stakeholders, and mission users.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in management consulting or related field.
- Experience with DIA, DoD, IC, and IC ITE missions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Project, SharePoint, Visio.
- Ability to work independently and/or in team environments.
- Strong research, analytical, and editing skills.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR). Finish
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to pass CI Poly.
Aveshka is a professional services firm focused on addressing our nation’s most complex threats and challenges. As a small business we’re committed to supporting our clients’ missions with services delivered by our diverse and experienced staff. With expertise in cybersecurity, emergency preparedness, and public health, our experience base spans federal, state, and local governments, as well as private sector entities.
Aveshka encourages collaborative communication and ongoing learning. Some of our benefits include:
- Extensive training programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Technology benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off and much more!
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)