Aveshka's national security solutions help our clients address complex threats in the physical world and cyberspace. Our solutions focus on our clients’ toughest policy, information technology, public health, big data, and analysis challenges. With the appropriate balance of people, processes, and technology, we deliver clear results efficiently and effectively. An entrepreneurial small business founded in 2010, Aveshka is a dynamic organization dedicated to assisting government and commercial clients define and achieve their mission.
Aveshka offers the type of dynamic career opportunities rarely found. Our people thrive amid a unique combination of challenging engagements in program management, technology, security, and analysis; work in a culture in which entrepreneurial thought rules the day; interact with prestigious clients doing vital work to secure our nation; and enjoy highly competitive compensation and benefits.
The distinguishing advantage of our culture can be understood through our organization structure: clients come first, followed by those delivering innovation, our operations teams — all backed by our robust corporate infrastructure. Our culture rewards client indispensability, while giving professionals the freedom to be, well, professional. We embrace the challenges and opportunities, and work hard to create innovate solutions to address our nation’s highest priorities. At the same time, we maintain an effective work-life balance that allows us to unwind with family, support causes we believe in, and enjoy a variety of employee and family events to thank those who help us excel.
Contact us to speak with one of our great employees about what it’s like to join our team. Or, apply to the perfect job online with our one click (literally) "Apply with LinkedIn" feature found at the end of each job posting. If you have a little more time, upload your detailed resume to complete your profile.
Aveshka is currently seeking a Use Case Analyst to support DIA/CIO to develop and maintain a repeatable process by which to manage, organize, vet, and validate mission use cases and requirements.
- Assist in the development of a use case processes to manage, vet, and organize mission requirement, capabilities, and tools.
- Provide customer liaison support for DIA CIO efforts to rapidly identify, assess, and recommend new mission-enhancing capabilities requirements.
- Collects information from stakeholders to inform, determine, and improve communication and the understanding of mission stakeholder requirements.
- Exhibits outgoing and dynamic personality to foster relationships throughout DIA mission customers to promulgate new tools and capabilities by using a variety of oral, print, and digital communication mechanisms.
- Ensure submitted requirements are thoroughly understood, documented, and submitted through the appropriate approval process for completion.
- Translates customer requirements into actionable data.
- Establishes regular forums and other methods of enabling continuing stakeholder engagement.
- Enhance a knowledge management system for related documents, policies, procedures, and analysis.
- Provide system engineering expertise support to use case efforts.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with DIA, COCOMS, and DoD customers, stakeholders, and mission users.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in management consulting or related field.
- Experience with DIA, DoD, IC, and IC ITE missions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Project, SharePoint, Visio.
- Ability to work independently and/or in team environments.
- Strong research, analytical, and editing skills.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR). Finish
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to pass CI Poly.
Aveshka is a professional services firm focused on addressing our nation’s most complex threats and challenges. As a small business we’re committed to supporting our clients’ missions with services delivered by our diverse and experienced staff. With expertise in cybersecurity, emergency preparedness, and public health, our experience base spans federal, state, and local governments, as well as private sector entities.
Aveshka encourages collaborative communication and ongoing learning. Some of our benefits include:
- Extensive training programs
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Technology benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Generous paid time off and much more!
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)