Our challengeWe work in an industry where we can have real impact on people's lives. We are here to change the world and make life better for people. Now is an exciting time -- things are changing. We believe drug efficacy is no longer the end-all and be-all for pharma companies -- digital solutions, data, and insights are fundamental to that change. There are many ways to bring positive benefit to our customers (patients, health care providers and payers), including personalized solutions, enhanced experiences, and solutions that drive behavior change in disease management, just to name a few. Given the limitless opportunities, we believe that digital health is the future for pharma and for healthcare. We are building a team to shape that future, not just be a spectator. Are you in?Our team and your roleThe Digital Health Design Center is committed to exploring how next generation therapeutic ecosystems, connected solutions, and data analytics can improve patient health while reducing the clinical, psychosocial and economic burden that is systemic throughout healthcare today. We are looking for a UX Designer to join our team and work on making every element of our digital products effortless, valuable, and delightful. You will own and drive design for digital products. You will collaborate cross-functionally to synthesize user needs, business requirements, and technical boundaries to inform development of user-focused and intuitive productsHow you will maximize your impactWith an entrepreneurial mindset, we will rely on you to maximize the impact of your role, position our team to deliver great things, help our company become a leader in an emerging space, and influence our industry as it nears digital revolution. We are a team with a start-up mentality, yet we operate within a large pharma company, with all the resources, knowledge, and capabilities that come with it. We need you to be excited about that. The opportunity in front of us is not typical -- in scale or in effort. You will need to be scrappy and resourceful, with a capacity for big ideas that match our vision. With your help, we are going to build things that matter. Once here you will:
- Own UX development for a digital product and create delightful experiences for our users
- Understand user needs and perspective, leveraging insights from market research and customer journeys
- Leverage input from cross-functional teams (e. g., market research, human factors, medical, regulatory, engineering) to inform design
- Develop design requirements
- Quickly conceptualize and test designs using visual frameworks (e. g., wireframes, flow diagrams) to support iteration and refinement
- Translate design concepts into prototypes with the ability to also see broader impact of design choices (within context of platform, business, or strategic direction for company)
- Measure response, gather new insights and recommend direction based on iterative feedback
- Help team members understand the product concept from a user perspective
- Support execution of product build by maintaining appropriate design documentation
- Support execution and alignment toward a clear product vision by articulating both the value of user-centered design and the concept for an end product to multiple stakeholders
- Drive organizational improvements within our Design Team, finding opportunities to work smarter, engage broadly, and facilitate collaboration
- Potentially support multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting tight deadlines
- Bachelor s degree
- Experience in UI development, prototyping, etc.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e. g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Portfolio demonstrating strong design process, and interaction and visual design skills
- Strong understanding of human-centered design and design thinking practices
- Proficient in modern design applications like: Sketch, InDesign, Adobe CC, etc.
- Passion for design: You are passionate about and stay up to date on human-centered design practices, emerging technologies, data visualization, etc. You maintain a pulse on industry/design trends and share with the broader UX team.
- Teaming / collaboration: You are a team player, relentlessly seeking ways to improve the way we work, and want to help build the foundation of a world-class design team.
- Experience collaborating with vendors for successful delivery of project deliverables
- Experience designing within the healthcare industry
- Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Slack
- Experience with Agile methodologies for project delivery
- Knowledge of GitHub or similar cloud-based versioning control system.
- Experience with mobile concepts including responsive design, responsive delivery, etc.
This job was posted on Sun Apr 07 2019 and expired on Fri May 10 2019.