Empereon Constar is a leading business process outsourcing company. It is located in the US, Mexico, and the Philippines. Its mission is to provide end-to-end front and back-office solutions to its clients. Its core values are innovation, excellence, and integrity. It offers sales and customer acquisition, customer care, back-office support, and technical support services. It serves automotive, communication, media, financial services, retail, eCommerce, and hospital markets. It offers competitive wages and a broad array of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, AD&D insurance, paid time off, and a 401k retirement plan. It is offering career opportunities for the call center representative, tech support representative, inbound care representative, and other positions.
Our Client was founded to help consumers obtain payment plans to purchase goods and services and at the same time help merchants and service providers increase sales. We recognize that effective use of near shore call centers are the key to our competitive advantage. Our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Vendor Site Leader to manage key relationships with our BPO Vendor in Tijuana Mexico. The Site Leader will help us to manage our business plan as a liaison to the vendor partner; including staffing, quality assurance, execution of resources deployed and proactively identify ways to enhance business operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Use data to answer key analytic questions; proactively identify ways to use data to drive business improvements.
- Analyze reporting and data to ensure business plan is executed and effective. Track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
- Maintain hiring process to ensure Capacity Plans for high volume contact centers remains on target.
- Respond to requests as needed.
- Maintain, utilize, and improve staffing and capacity plans, and communicate necessary enhancements.
- Take ownership of analytic projects and have the technical ability to work independently.
- Handle the vendor relationship to ensure the contractual obligations are followed.
- Utilize site visits to align the business across sites and build the relationship.
- Develop vendor scorecard.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 years of vendor management experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with Reporting Analytics
- Build influence and drive results through communication both in person and electronically.
- An ability to understand the needs of the business and develop data driven solutions to drive efficiencies and enhancements.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals within the organization.
- Volume driven forecasting and capacity execution.
- Fluent Spanish in both written and verbal communication.
Prior experience supporting Customer Service and Collections Contact Centers is highly preferred
Empereon-Constar, founded in 1997, is a leading provider of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services for the entire life cycle of customer solutions. These Contact Center solutions are provided to leading Fortune 500 clients in the area of revenue generation, customer care, tech support, retention, premium upgrades and back office support.