At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA Designers are web and interactive designers and conceptors. They share a talent for transforming great ideas into engaging creative that captures imaginations across the world. You will bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, delivering projects from brief to consumer in partnership with the Client, Technology and wider Creative teams.
* Support. Supports senior-level Designers by implementing primary design direction and incorporating the best design and technology practices to provide cohesive support of overall creative strategies.
* Develops a professional, articulate, and mature presence in all aspects of team and client relationship-building. Proactively researches and pursues ideas for professional development. Seeks out creative mentorship when required.
* Creative craft skills.Demonstrates competent execution of innovative and effective digital communications and interface design across different digital platforms; proficient in the most up-to-date design programs.
* Idea generation.Capable of playing an active role in brainstorming and idea generation with senior members of the creative department to conceptualize world-class, innovative ideas that deliver successful solutions. Clearly communicates ideas and thoughts.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
* An excellent portfolio showcasing an exceptional design aesthetic, variations on styles, and awareness of design trends and innovation
* A minimum of two years' experience in graphic design and/or advertising; digital and/or traditional sector
* Proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other design programs
* Solid typography skills
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Marketing & PR||21.2%||3%||79%|
|Arts & Entertainment||11.9%||8%||46%|
|Consulting & Upper Management||10.6%||10%||67%|