Pay: $12/hr (Possibility to jump to $12.50/hr pending attendance, performance and business need.)
Shift: 1st shift, 2nd shift, 3rd Shift working Monday-Friday with OT required sometimes on Saturdays/Sunday
The general laborer is responsible for taking parts off the conveyor line and placing them into cardboard boxes and sorting. A computer may be used to weigh boxes and print labels. Once the parts are packaged the box is placed on a pallet, wrapped up, and placed at the shipping area. This position does require lifting up to 40lbs. on a consistent basis as well as basic data entry.
- 1+ years of recent factory or warehouse experience
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be available to work the occasional overtime and weekend
- Reliable Transportation and ability to get to work on time every day
- Some forklift (hi-lo) experience preferred
- Ability to read labels
MCM Staffing, LLC is a Hispanic and women owned business offering temporary, temp to hire, contract and direct employment opportunities in a variety of industries.
1. YOUR DESIGNATED RECRUITER: When registering with MCM Staffing, you will be assigned a designated recruiter who will guide you through your career options and provide direct feedback.
2. WE STRIVE TO FIND THE PERFECT MATCH: We discuss your past experiences as well as your future ambitions to ensure the role we are placing you in is the right fit. We provide detailed descriptions of our jobs and send first day info sheets with what to expect upon arrival.
3. ONLINE PORTAL: MCM has an online portal that allows for an online application process, as well as publishes check stubs on a weekly basis. Our W-2s can also be obtained on our online portal.
4. HEALTH INSURANCE: We are ACA compliant, and upon meeting requirements, MCM Staffing offers seven different medical plans, as well as vision and dental insurance.
5. PROMPT PAYMENT: Most of our positions pay weekly, and one of our main priorities is to offer accurate and prompt payment to all of our associates. We offer direct deposit and pay card options.