Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech is your partner for fast, reliable, cost effective and value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services. Our commitment to excellence is providing consistent quality service to you while emphasizing our core values of professionalism, honesty, integrity and ethical business practices.
Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech has established itself globally with its services and solution excellence. Viedtech offers fast, reliable, cost effective and value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services.
We constantly strive hard to refine our quality, expand our capabilities, increase our efficiency, and elevate the superior level of customer service by delivering excellent and targeted solutions with professional integrity.
Warehouse Worker Key Responsibilities:
- · Performs distribution duties throughout the Huron site buildings as required.
- · Retrieving and staging of materials for operations
- · Unloads materials coming into the facility & be familiar with proper handling of hazardous materials.
- · Takes finished goods off production line for direct shipment or storage in warehouse.
- · Fills orders by picking product, both full pallet & customized picked pallet per order.
- · Picking product requires pulling product from location & then building of pallets of paint.
- · Loads trucks with finished goods for customer shipment or to other distribution facilities.
- · Insures all dock & safety procedures are completed prior to entering truck.
- · Take visual inspection of product off the line & when building orders, looks for visible defects, such as leaks, no labels, dented cans, & other non-conforming items.
- · Recordkeeping & collection of data utilizing computers, radios, & RF equipment.
- · Complete regular inspection of equipment, maintain clean & neat work area, & assist others as needed.
- Complete re-label, pour-up and tinting of both latex & solvent materials & other functions as needed for customer value added services.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary.
- Pick material to be tinted.
- Perform the order fulfillment process with speed and accuracy.
- Accurately read formulas.
- Use computer based tint cell software to correctly retrieve and/or enter order information, read formulas, and close-out orders.
- Operate tinting machinery and equipment.
- Package product for FedEx Ground service.
- Monitor colorant levels and re-fill machines as needed.
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of tint machines.
- Communicate with Customer Service as needed.
- Alert management if additional resources are needed.
- Maintain detailed completion and filing of paperwork.
- Keep work area clean and organized and clean up spills immediately.
- Daily complete shift “hand-off” meeting with previous and next shift employees regarding all orders.
- Assist in preparing warehouse for inventory.
- Build pallets to match pick tickets.
- Check pallets to ensure accuracy and proper stacking.
- Pack all outgoing shipments and/or Will Calls for damage-free transportation.
- Operate pallet jack/straddle jack and /or aisle truck (stand up lift).
- Operate forklift to move merchandise in warehouse or storage yard/ including to and from transport trailers.
- Monitor and track all returning merchandise.
- Perform daily tracking of all required paperwork.
- Report all incidents or near misses.
- Abide by all warehouse safety rules and requirements.
- Perform general maintenance of warehouse cleaning of debris.
- Performs all other duties as required.
- Work on relabel projects.
- Dump quality issue paint.
- Perform inventory cycle counts.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.