In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Mobile, Security, Social and the Internet of Things. This is changing how we create, how we analyze, and how we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and we’re looking for talented professionals to navigate this dynamic world with us. You’ll be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better. And you’ll help our clients visualize a future they did not think possible.
Seeking a Business Development Leader to define, develop, create and execute IBM's developer and partner ecosystem strategy around fintech. As the Watson Financial Services (WFS) worldwide fintech ecosystem leader, you will guide the cross-IBM core team as well as the worldwide geo teams. Your goal includes driving end-to-end recruitment, enablement and go-to-market for developer and startup ecosystems so that they adopt the WFS fintech portfolio offerings. You will need to help build IBM’s fintech strategy, develop close relationships with the broader IBM financial services community, and cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders outside of IBM.
- Analyze the fintech market and ecosystem landscape, create a point of view, and define the fintech ecosystem strategy for WFS. This strategy should enable WFS to increase IBM’s financial services sector revenue—from developers, startups, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Global Systems Integrators (GSIs) and from financial institutions
- Define and drive creation of a WFS digital journey for developers and startups--leveraging other IBM teams as appropriate
- Develop and execute plans and programs to activate fintech developers on Bluemix
- Coordinate developer & startup outreach execution with appropriate marketing and communications resources.
- Recruit fintech solution providers (startups; ISVs; GSIs) to make their APIs and datasets available through Bluemix and IBM Marketplace
- Educate WFS teams and other relevant stakeholders on IBM’s fintech strategy; collaboratively enlist IBM and non-IBM stakeholders to support the WFS ecosystem mission
- By speaking at events and communicating externally (via digital/social channels), become an authoritative voice for fintech at IBM.
- Define and manage the fintech metrics for WFS; regularly report on progress and issues to WFS management.
This position will require close interaction with IBM financial services teams, IBM executives and IBM stakeholders around the world. You will need to build a broad network of relationships across functions, business units, and geographies.
Discover what you can do at IBM.
This job was posted on Mon Mar 27 2017 and expired on Wed Apr 26 2017.