The Weapons Program Manager will assist the LOGSUPPU-2 Weapons Officer and Weapons LCPO in the day-to-day operation of the weapons department to include; Armory, Ordnance and VAS divisions.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Provides support and assistance to the AD&C (Ammunition Distribution and Control) Manager with ammunition accountability.
* Provides support and assistance to the armory DPAS Data Base Manager (DBM) on accountability of weapons, VAS, VAS accessories and weapons accessories.
* Coordinates the timely reporting the receipt, issue and return to stock of armory and ordnance assets through automated and manual means.
* Assists in ensuring that supported units submit monthly weapons inventory reports to the DPAS DBM.
* Receives, reviews and monitors incoming requisitions and takes appropriate action to ensure completion.
* Coordinates required actions that ensures delivery dates and priorities for shipments of weapons and VAS meet operational requirements.
* Responsible for producing accurate and accountable monthly weapons and ordnance physical inventories.
* Assembles, schedules additional inventories to satisfy special request or other stock management purposes.
* Ensures the NSWG-2 enterprise conducts reconciliation and physical verification of assets IAW governing directives.
* Collects and compiles Inventory Missing, Lost, Stolen and Recovered reports and Financial Liability and Investigation of Property Loss (FLIPL/DD200).
* Performs analytical research to resolve the reporting of in-transit discrepancies.
* Assumes the role as the departmental DTS reviewing official (RO).
* Maintains documentation files IAW regulations to advise the Weapons Officer ways to improve the efficiency and economy of distribution and storage operations.
* Assists inventory teams to meet activity inventory goals.
* Originates and responds to correspondence to appropriate activities and maintains communication with SEAL Teams and other NSWG-2 customers.
* Provides a weekly report of all on hand and readily available shipping transportation containers.
Qualifications and Skills
* Possess a valid state driver's license.
* Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
* Must meet Lautenberg Amendment (Gun Control Act of 1968) requirements.
* College degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Minimum of three years of LOGSU Weapons Department Head and asset management experience.
* Minimum of three years Ammo Admin experience.
Clearance Requirement: SECRET Security Clearance
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||6.2%||94%||162%|
|Arts & Entertainment||4.0%||96%||17%|