Position: WebSphere/ Message Broker Consultant
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview: Phone + Skype
Job Profile Summary
Duties and Responsibilities
Our client is seeking a WebSphere/ Message Broker professional to provide application development services typically as a project team member or in an application support role. The incumbent will develop, analyze, design, code, test and implement systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to IT standards and policies.
- WebSphere Message Broker/IIB development
- The resource will be responsible for building API s to external entities with real time request and response.
- Provide general support to maintain applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required.
- Must have 5 years of experience as an IIB Developer/IIB (IBM Integration Bus)
- Axway API Manager preferred, IBM acceptable.
- WSRR (WebSphere Service Registry and Repository) required
- WebSphere Application Server
- JSON, RESTful, SOAP
- X12 FHIR
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
- provided by Dice