Bayview Asset Management, LLC ("Bayview"), initially founded in 1993, is a mortgage investment firm focused on investments in mortgage credit, including whole loans, mortgage-backed securities, mortgage servicing rights, and mortgage-related assets.
With approximately 1,800 employees, our corporate headquarters is uniquely situated in the beautiful community of Coral Gables, Florida, located near the shores of Biscayne Bay and minutes from Miami Beach. The firm has additional asset management offices in New York and Iowa, as well as loan servicing and origination affiliates in seven US states and Italy.
As of December 31, 2018, Bayview oversees approximately $13.7 billion in assets under management. As a major participant in the mortgage investment markets, our senior management team has an average tenure of 16 years at Bayview with 25 years of industry experience. Bayview has substantial experience in sourcing, purchasing, servicing, and managing residential and commercial mortgage loans and mortgage-backed securities.
The Wholesale Client Manager is responsible for a pipeline of wholesale mortgage applications from submission to closing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Pipeline of Conditionally Approved loans to meet closing dates, expiration dates and customer expectations
- Effectively communicate with Mortgage Brokers and Account Executives loan level status updates
- Review conditions received within required timeframes and ensure they meet the condition requirements
- Process re-disclosures as required by company policy
- Order and review tax transcripts and debt monitoring
- Coordinate and resolve loan level escalations as required
- Review loan throughout the process to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Company regulations and policies.
- Complete additional tasks as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Proven customer service skills
- The ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines
- Able to work as a team player
- Working knowledge of Encompass preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-4 years in the Mortgage Industry experience required
- 2 years recent Loan Processing experience required
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES AND/OR REGISTRATION
- No requirements or preferences.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.