Why Xator Corporation? Xator Corporation is a privately owned company established in 2005 to provide services to the US Government and its support contractors. We implement cost-effective solutions that enable our customers to successfully execute their mission and are dedicated to delivering best-value services and solutions that support our national security. At Xator, we maintain a work environment that fosters new ideas, challenges the status quo and rewards success. We strive to supply the best people using proven processes and industry-leading technologies to deliver solutions that exceed expectations. We do not just provide products and services - we stand behind them. Exceed your expectations today... Join the XATOR team!
Xator Corporation is currently seeking a Capture Manager who will be responsible for developing and winning new business aligned to corporate and/or strategic business unit goals.
The Capture Manager is responsible for developing market strategies and developing and implementing specific pursuit strategies, including strategies for teaming, solution (technical, management, and cost) development, proposal staffing/development, etc. The candidate leads the development, implementation, and successful execution of these winning capture strategies - keeps the opportunity qualified and reports status to the executive team. S/He improves/maintains capture win rate through continuous improvement of capture best practices execution. S/He collects and accurately/objectively presents the opportunity/pursuit business case at management reviews to facilitate good business decisions by the company.
The Capture Manager is fully accountable for all the activities related to the assigned capture opportunity, from initial gate review through contract award. S/He is responsible for planning, controlling, and directing all related activities. The position requires a close working relationship with counterparts in each of the functions, as well as, other business units at Xator, in a "One Company" environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Marketing to develop solutions to customer problems
* Participation in conferences and other meetings to market Xator's capabilities to customers and partners
* Developing technology requirements (e.g., IRAD) to support new business capture
* Win/loss analysis and related process improvements
* Efficient management of new business investment (NBI) resources
* Full participation in all activities leading to contract award, including proposal development
Qualifications and Skills
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Management or a related Engineering discipline or equivalent, relevant work experience
* 5+ years of experience supporting Federal Government requirements in a direct or indirect cost capacity
* 3+ years of demonstrated capture management experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of federal sector contractors and the competitive landscape
* Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions in stressful business situations
* Demonstrated ability to work independently; a highly motivated self-starter
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must be available to travel as needed to support business development objectives
* Current Secret security clearance is required
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||6.2%||94%||162%|
|Arts & Entertainment||4.0%||96%||17%|