- Your review should be sincere and comprise your personal opinion and experience.
- An individual is permitted to leave one review per employer. Your review should be related to your position at the company (or interviews you have had with the employer) within the last few years to make it relevant to fellow jobseekers currently looking.
- Include a pro and a con to leave a balanced review.
- Regardless of whether or not it constitutes a criminal offence, your review shall not include vulgar or profane language, pornographic or sexual content, threats of violence, discriminatory languagetargeted at individuals or groups or defamatory language. Your review may mention race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation and the like if the reference is essential to describe a relevant workplace situation. General descriptions of workplace misconduct are accepted, including most conversations of discrimination, sexual harassment, and illegal activities.
- Lensa envisages you to share information that helps the other jobseekers. We reject reviews that aren’t about an employer or are not relevant to understanding an employer’s workplace culture. Advertisements or content that reads like an advertisement is not permitted.
- To ensure privacy, you shall not reveal your identity or include any personal data or contact information (yours or others’) in your review. However, naming individuals in executive positions in a company with expansive influence over the corporate environment (e.g., Founder, C-Suite, Executive Director, President, etc.) is allowed, as long as the review describes behavior or performance at work of such individuals relevant to understanding the employer’s workplace culture. Your review shall not include negative statements about identifiable individuals that are not part of this group.
- Your review shall not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights (such as, for example, copyrights and trademark rights).
- Your review shall not reveal trade secrets or confidential information relating to an employer or its business activity, including in particular customer lists, in-depth financial results, source code, manufacturing techniques, R&D activities, budgets as well as any facts, information, other data and the compilation of the same as well as technical, economical or organization knowledge, experience or the compilation of these (protected knowledge, know-how), which you acquired in the course of your relationship with the employer and the disclosure of which would have detrimental consequences on the employer’s legitimate financial, economic or market interests.
- Your review should contain information originating from you. Your review shall not include information or material cited from other sources.
- You are responsible for any review you submit, and you have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
- Make sure your review is easy to comprehend.
- Email verification from a permanent and active email address or a legitimate social networking account for each individual submitting content is obligatory.
- Reviews cannot be edited, updated or deleted once submitted. These functions may be accessible in the near future.
How we moderate
- We endorse anonymous free speech and the right to express your opinion without censorship or retribution. We will do our best efforts to keep your anonymity.
- We never contribute to, revise, alter or edit the content of reviews or comments submitted on our website.
- We never censor or remove content on the basis of it being negative or positive.
- We practice the same standard of review for all content (whether or not the content involves an employer client of Lensa).
- We moderate all content through a manual moderation process carried out by our Content Integrity Team.
- Lensa stays neutral in possible disputes between employers and reviewers. We don’t get involved in disputes about what actually happened between a reviewer and an employer. We don’t take sides in the case of factual disputes.
- Review will be removed in case we have evidence or strong suspicion that the user was coerced into, compensated or incentivized to leaving the review.
We moderate employer responses according to the above Review Guidelines as well, with the exception that employers are allowed to add their contact information and related web links (e.g. internal company policies, etc.)
Employer responses are expected to:
- Be professional and polite.
- Not include the name of the individual they suppose wrote the review.
- Not threaten the writer of a review with legal repercussions.
Employers are forbidden to offer incentives in exchange for any reviews. Trading reviews with other employers is prohibited. Coercing employees to leave reviews is not permitted. Coercion can be asking employees to give proof to an employer that they left a review whether or not that proof has the content of the review itself.
Lensa reserves the right to remove a review or employer response at any time in line with these Community Guidelines. Removals are within our sole discretion and we do not negotiate about our application of a guideline to our final decision as to whether or not a piece of content warrants removal.
The reviews approved and posted on Lensa are individual and eminently subjective opinions. Opinions expressed in reviews are those of Lensa’s users and not of Lensa, Inc. The content and accuracy of your review is your sole responsibility. Lensa is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of your review.