MMC offers strategic marketing expertise that helps small businesses attract new customers and build long-term partnerships. Whether you are looking for a complete marketing strategy or simply need help with your communication plans, we partner with you to focus on the areas that will drive the greatest results for your business.
The Marketing Director will manage the organization's marketing ventures. This position primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company's market presence and help it find a "voice" that will make a difference. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others. The goal is to increase the company's market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include, but are not limited, to the following:
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Develop the overall marketing and brand strategy as it aligns with the company's business objectives and financial goals
- Oversee development and implementation of the marketing strategy including demand generation pipeline, content marketing, brand marketing, digital leads, service messaging, campaigns, events, digital marketing, marketing technology, PR and website
- Work closely with the company's Sales team and marketing technologist to enable them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Create optimization strategies for nurture streams, segmentation, and data enhancement
- Work closely with internal and external partners to define and develop service messaging, partner product messaging, marketing materials, and programs
- Develop profiles on targeted accounts, buyers, pain points and value propositions
- Define targets and metrics to measure success for all initiatives, as well as forecast longer-term targets for marketing contribution to pipeline and revenue
- Communicating marketing efforts and strategies to internal stakeholders
- Serve as the marketing team operational leader; evolve and support the growth of individual team members, ensure team progression towards overall business goals and bolster morale.
- B.A. or B.S. in marketing, communications or related field
- 10+ years of experience in employee benefits or similar industry preferred
- 5+ years of direct management experience
- Strategic proposal development and production experience; go/no-go facilitation experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Detail oriented with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to build, lead and mentor teams comprised of marketing strategists, marketing coordinators and marketing assistants/interns
- Knowledge of local, regional and national client industry organizations and experience coordinating participation
- Understanding of brand standards, graphic design principles and concepts as well as print production (pre-press) process
- Ability to create a strategy to drive digital leads and prospecting
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent troubleshooting, decision making and problem solving skills;
- Solid interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member;
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced work environment;
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines;
- Ability to follow through on and successfully execute tasks while adhering to specified quality standards;
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service and maintain positive relationships with client contacts;
- Must be able to effectively interact with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is:
- Frequently required to sit; speak or hear; use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, and reach with hands and arms;
- Occasionally required to stand and walk;
- Extensive use of computer and keyboard and viewing of computer screen is required;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Other working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work is typically performed either on site at Trion's Conshohocken office, or at various customer/Trion locations as required.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers .